Recent Comments
Popular Posts
Link Exchange List

Seeking Things Above


If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. (Col 3:1)

Recent Articles

2008-01-01

Disclaimer

The information in this blog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

This blog does not represent the thoughts or intentions of anyone other than myself.

Feel free to agree with me, challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I'm crazy in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or annonymous comments) - so keep it polite, please.

This blog is intended to provide a semi-permanent point in time snapshot of my thoughts and opinions, and as such any thoughts and opinions expressed within out-of-date posts may not be the same, nor even similar, to those I may hold today, although any scripture used is the same before, today and forever.

I maintain no relationship with third party advertisers that may appear on this website. Reference to or the appearance of any particular service or trade mark is not fully controlled by me and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.

In addition, I may or may not maintain any relationship with any parties listed as recent visitors or any linked web sites or blogs.

If you recognize a picture on a blog post and do not believe the correct or appropriate copyright information is included, please leave a comment or email me with the evidence of the needed copyright information and I will endeavor to correct the issue promptly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Be honest but be gracious to others. My kids may read this post.

This blog is wearing Sederhana, a free XML Blogger Template adopted from Oh My Grid - WP theme by Thomas Arie
Converted to Blogger by Gre Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network [Template-Godown]