Recent Comments
Popular Posts
Link Exchange List

Seeking Things Above


If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. (Col 3:1)

Recent Articles

2008-05-10

Under Appreciated


I love my wife. I think she knows that but sometimes I'm sure she has to go on faith. Being the poor wretched man that I am, I often forget to let her know how much I truly love her.

She's not just a house mate or a business partner in the business of raising our kids. However, I know I sometimes treat her that way.

I love my wife as much as I love myself - because she is a part of me. Two become one and I could not imagine that never being the case in the future or how it was the case in the past before we met.

Maybe I fail at telling her and showing her how much I love her because she is such a big part of me. I don't look at myself in the mirror each morning and say, "Wow, you sure are beautiful and I love you more today than yesterday". Well that may be an excuse but it's a weak excuse.

New Year's is a time to make resolutions on starting new habits or breaking old ones. Maybe I'll make a Mother's Day resolution that my wife will never need to have the faith of Abraham to know how much I love her.

Happy Mother's Day Mandy.

You make that lady in Proverbs 31 look like an amateur.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Be honest but be gracious to others. My kids may read this post.

This blog is wearing Sederhana, a free XML Blogger Template adopted from Oh My Grid - WP theme by Thomas Arie
Converted to Blogger by Gre Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network [Template-Godown]