Posted by Tony
Now this is a testimony of faith and perseverance. When you blog just to share your faith, it can be discouraging, wondering if anyone is bothering to read what you have to share. Karen from Karen & Gerard Zemek has been an ongoing source of support and encouragement. I thank her, not only for this award, but for her gracious comments and support in general.
The Arte y Pico award was created and to be given to bloggers who inspire others with their creativity and their talents, also for contributing to the blogging world in whatever medium. When you receive this award it is considered a "special honor". Once you have received this award, you are to pass it on to 5 others.
"What a great way to show some love and appreciation to your fellow bloggers!!!
The rules for passing this honor on:
1) Pick 5 blogs that you would like to award this honor to.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award. http://arteypico.blogspot.com.
Here is my list of recipients:
Hipp is my middle name: OK, this is my wife and I know she really does not want me to give this to her - but I really like her blog. Check it out; you'll see what I mean.
Truth in Context: Theology 101. Lots of good information if you're looking for insights on how to get deeper in your scripture study. Alan is preparing to start seminary. It will interesting to see his posts as he takes on the challenges that lie ahead of him.
The Bobo Files: Great conservative political commentary. Definitely a minority perspective in blogland from what I can tell. However, it is a much needed perspective for balance if nothing else.
Investigations and Ruminations: This is not a theology blog. It is just a great blog about daily, real life spiritual issues. I enjoy reading the authors "ruminations" on her daily journey.
Lofty Matters: A blog about important events happening around us, that for the most part go unnoticed in the mainstream. You'll find interesting posts here about new inventions and world events that you probably won't find on the nightly news.
Eclectic Christian Blogs
- Albert Mohler
- Christian Research Institute
- Christian Research Network
- Cubicle Congregatioin
- Dancing on Saturday
- Desiring God
- Emergent Villiage
- Family Man
- Ligionier Ministries
- Raw Christianity
- Sharpening Iron
- Sovereign Grace Ministries
- There's Something Deep Inside
- Tom Davis Blog
- Wrecked for the Ordinary
Widget by Blogger Buster