Recent Comments
Popular Posts
Link Exchange List

Seeking Things Above


If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. (Col 3:1)

Recent Articles

2008-01-05

Link Exchange Policy

If you would like to exchange links and your blog is in good taste (no adult content or spam sites please) add me to your link list and then send me an email to let me know. I'll check out your site and add your link via BlogRoll.

In addition, at my own discretion, I will add frequent comment contributers to this list as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tony, Do you wanna do a link exchange? I will go ahead and put up your site anyway, but just thought I would ask to make sure it is ok with you.

Thanks
Tony
http://www.imablogger.net

Tony said...

Tony C - added. Thanks.

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Be honest but be gracious to others. My kids may read this post.

This blog is wearing Sederhana, a free XML Blogger Template adopted from Oh My Grid - WP theme by Thomas Arie
Converted to Blogger by Gre Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network [Template-Godown]