Recent Comments
Popular Posts
Link Exchange List

Seeking Things Above


If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. (Col 3:1)

Recent Articles

2008-01-03

U Comment\I Follow

What does "U Comment/I Follow mean? It means that I have removed all code from my blogger template that would prevent search engine spiders from tracking back to your site if you leave a comment. So go ahead... Please comment. Share your opinions, correct me if I am crazy and improve your Google ranking while you at it.

Thanks for coming by.

Tony

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Be honest but be gracious to others. My kids may read this post.

This blog is wearing Sederhana, a free XML Blogger Template adopted from Oh My Grid - WP theme by Thomas Arie
Converted to Blogger by Gre Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network [Template-Godown]