Recent Comments
Popular Posts
Link Exchange List

Seeking Things Above


If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. (Col 3:1)

Recent Articles

2008-03-22

God loves you

calvary crosses

If you've read my other posts on "God loves" then maybe you've figured out where I'm going with this.

I have many more I could write:

God loves the atheist
God loves the terrorist
God loves the thief
God loves the cheating spouse
God loves the hypocrite
God loves the drunk
God loves the drug addict
God loves the gangster
God loves the poor
God loves the rich
God loves prideful
God loves the selfish
God loves jealous and envious
God loves those that are self-centered
God loves those that don't even love themselves

How do I know? I know because he sent His Son to die for me and you, in spite of ourselves. And even better, this Jesus rose again, conquering our inadequacies and giving us a hope if we only let Him.

Romans 3:22 We are made right with God by placing our faith in Jesus Christ. And this is true for everyone who believes, no matter who we are. (NLT)

Remember this on this Easter Sunday...

God loves you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. Be honest but be gracious to others. My kids may read this post.

This blog is wearing Sederhana, a free XML Blogger Template adopted from Oh My Grid - WP theme by Thomas Arie
Converted to Blogger by Gre Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network [Template-Godown]